A wonderful Terracotta replica of Australopithecus afarensis “Lucy”
• One of the longest-lived and best-known early human species
• Made using an actual fossil
• Patina’d to an authentic finish
- Artworks and Science$1,400.00The 2nd installment from resident artist Paul du Moulin is this revisiting of David Roberts painting "View of the Ruins of Luxor" is a must to jazz up any room in your house.
- Featured Products, Women's Backpacks, Women's Shoulder Bags$175.00
A beautifully soft, smooth paneled leather handbag with fun leopard skin print lining.
- Artworks and Science, Quirky$295.00This spectacular fiberglass stag head has a mighty crown of antlers. No need to go out and bother real stags to mount on your manor house wall, this trophy is just as magnificent.
- Featured Products, Men's Watches, Quirky, Women's Watches$20.00So cool peeps. This watch is made from paper! Well not exactly paper but Tyvek... an indestructible fabric that feels like paper but wont tear and is waterproof.
An incredible resin replica of a Neanderthal
- Artworks and Science, Quirky$139.00–$169.00This lamp is cast in fiberglass from a real coral head. It has beautiful detail and an alluring soft glow. A super object for your lounge room or hall or anywhere a soft feature light is needed
- Featured Products, Women's Pendants$270.00
Powerful combination of Emerald gemstones.
- Artworks and Science$1,400.00This sublime original oil painting is by Teddys resident artist Paul du Moulin. Re-invented from an 1840's work by David Roberts called "The Hypaethral Temple on the Island of Philae".