A wonderful Terracotta replica of Australopithecus afarensis “Lucy”
• One of the longest-lived and best-known early human species
• Made using an actual fossil
• Patina’d to an authentic finish
- Artworks and Science$1,400.00The 2nd installment from resident artist Paul du Moulin is this revisiting of David Roberts painting "View of the Ruins of Luxor" is a must to jazz up any room in your house.
An incredible resin replica of a Neanderthal
- Featured Products, Mens Underwear$45.00If you ever get caught with your pants down, these are what you want to be wearing underneath.
- Featured Products, Women's Backpacks, Women's Shoulder Bags$175.00
A beautifully soft, smooth paneled leather handbag with fun leopard skin print lining.
- Featured Products, Women's Pendants$270.00
Powerful combination of Emerald gemstones.
- Artworks and Science, Quirky$139.00–$169.00This lamp is cast in fiberglass from a real coral head. It has beautiful detail and an alluring soft glow. A super object for your lounge room or hall or anywhere a soft feature light is needed
- Artworks and Science, Quirky$295.00This spectacular fiberglass stag head has a mighty crown of antlers. No need to go out and bother real stags to mount on your manor house wall, this trophy is just as magnificent.
- Artworks and Science$1,400.00This sublime original oil painting is by Teddys resident artist Paul du Moulin. Re-invented from an 1840's work by David Roberts called "The Hypaethral Temple on the Island of Philae".